Shani (Satturn) Dosha in Second or Seventh House of Horsoscope – Effects in the Marriage and Remedies!
An girl devotee (Name hidden) asked like this:
Hare Krishna Anna, please hide my name, thank you for all your counseling, like you explained about mangal dosh, can you please explain bout planet Saturn in Marriage, like in leo ascendent or cancer ascendent, can you please explain, how does Saturn affect delay in Marriage or Marriage life?? All the remedies for Lord Shani.
Most of the people think that Shani Planet is a bad planet.
It is not so. Shani is the best teacher in life that teaches the dharma and morals of life.
Particularly, for the Ascendants (lagnas) of Taurus, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius, Shani does good if placed well.
Shani represents Yama Dharma Raja who is the strict follower of dharma.
Like the planet Guru (Jupiter) is the controller of child birth (Puthra Karaka), the Shani Planet (Satturn) is the controller of death (Ayush Karaka).
If Shani is weak in a horoscope (Neecha or Asthanga), the life time of that person may not be long or the person will live with weakness or diseases.
The nature of Shani Planet is that when it is placed in a house of a horoscope, it will hide the fortunes related to that house.
IF SHANI IS IN THE SECOND HOUSE OF THE HOROSCOPE:
It will disturb the unity in the family and the financial status. The person’s words will pain the hearts of others.
In fact, even the formation of the family will be difficult and the person will not have attachment in the family system of life. Thaat is why, the marriage may be delayed to above 33 for males or 27 for females, or, the marriage itself may not happen. If Shani is in the fourth house of the horoscope, it will cause problems related to mother, movable and immovable properties.
Similar effects can be seen if Shani is in the seventh house from lagna. In such condition, the marriage may be delayed beyond the age of 33 (males) or 27 (females) and in many cases, the marriage may not happen at all.
However, if the native has the Capricorn or Acquarius as his lagna, Shani will do good for them since he is the Lord of Capricorn and Acquarius.
If a person have Shani in the second or seventh house, that means, he has the bundle of karma in his past lives in which he might have caused disturbances in the family or marriage life of one or many persons. That karma reflects in his horoscope in this birth. He is expected to face those reactions patiently.
Symptoms of Past karma shown by Shani in Second or Seventh house!
Shani in Seventh house:
If his horoscope says that he has no separate family life after marriage because of Shani in seventh house, we can see the symptoms in his life style itself. He will escape if we speak about marriage. Or, that person may not show any interest in getting married and he will speak against marriage life. Or, any of our marriage attempt for him may proceed normal for a certain level and then stop suddenly for any known or unknown reasons.
However, he may be interested in pleasures outside the marriage. But, not within marriage. If we do not guide and follow him, he may secretly involve in physical offences. This means, he is not interested or fearful in bearing the burdens of family, but, he will like physical violations if he gets any opportunity with anyone without restrictions.
Shani in Second house:
Shani in Second house may cause ANY ONE or ANY TWO or ALL of the following effects:
(1) This person will be happy if he remains with the friends. He will be the cause for the quarrels in the family members including parents, brothers, sisters, etc. If he forcibly gets married, he may show the same approach with wife and in-laws also.
(2) His financial status will always be in short. Either he may not earn well, or, his earnings will be short of his needs. He may even borrow.
(3) Another aspect is that Shani in second house may also make the person to use intoxicants like tobacco, liquor, etc.
(4) He will lie to gain something. His words will be sharp that may pain others. If he curses anyone, it will happen.
Though I have listed four important effects of Shani in second house, it is not necessary that all the four should be present in a person. Atleast one of them will be present in that person.
How to minimize the effects of Shani in Second or Seventh house?
(1) If Jupiter (Guru) aspects the Lagna or the second or seventh house of that person, the ill effects will come down. Or, the marriage or family will be fixed after some initial troubles. That means, Jupiter will give a solution for the problems caused by Shani.
(2) Shani will disturb a person ONLY UNTIL he is very much attached to the materialistic way of life. If you follow a detached way of life, ie, living with what you get and without expecting from your every action, Shani will not disturb you. If the native resolves to avoid committing offences atleast from now, Shani stops disturbing you. Shani likes and blesses a person who leads a detached way of life. In fact, his presence in the 2nd or 7th house of the horoscope is for that purpose only. If you like to grow in the devotional way of life, Shani will help you sufficiently.
(3) As explained in the above point, if you decide to marry a devotee to serve the God, not mainly for sense pleasures, Shani in 7th or 2nd house does not disturb that marriage. If the couples start to give much importance for sense pleasures, Shani starts disturbing the native’s marriage life.
(4) If your lagna is Capricorn, Shani if the full beneficial planet and he will not affect the marriage or family. If your lagna is Acquarius, Shani gives 50% good times and 50% testing times. However, he will not let the native of Acquarius Lagna down.
(5) Since Krishna is the Paramathma and Supreme Personality of Godhead, the devotees who are strongly attached to the Lotus Feet of Krishna will not be disturbed by the planet Shani.
Hope this helps you.