SOME MIRACLES OF SRI CAITANYA MAHA PRABHU!!
(1) Before Sri Caitanya’s birth, mother Śacidevi saw celestial beings.
(2) Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very small, in the house they could hear a child who was running around with ankle bells on, but no one was running around. There were footprints in the house, so they thought it was from the śālagrāma-śilā, but then they saw the marks of the footprints of Visnu and the same marks were on Nimai’s feet, but he was too small to run. So how was it possible?
(GAURA PURNIMA : SRI CAITANYA MAHA PRABHU LIFE HISTORY – DIARY AND SIKSASHTAKAM! READ HERE!)
(3) On Ekadasi, there was a great offering being made in the house of Hiraṇya and Jagadīśa, and it was a huge feast that was being cooked. Nimai was feeling very sick that day, and He said that the only thing that could cure Him was some of that prasad, but how did He know that they were having such an offering in that house? Nobody knew, but somehow or other He knew, and far away in the house of Hiraṇya and Jagadīśa there was this special prasad…and that was mystical!
(4) Later as a preacher He went into the Jharikhanda forest and made the tigers and deers chant Hare Krishna…. and embrace each other. The tigers and deers were kissing each other, which was quite a miracle.
(5) He cured Vasudeva the leper from the disease.
(6) He also cured Sanatana’s sores.
(7) About one million years ago Lord Ramacandra was showing Sugrivah how very powerful he was, and that He was able to defeat Bali. Therefore, Lord Ramacandra took an arrow and shot it right through seven tall trees. Those trees were there, and when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to South India, He embraced those trees. As He embraced them, they disappeared one after another. So it has been said that they went to the spiritual world!
(Sri Caitanya, Acharyas – Krishna devotees visiting Other Temples – Proofs! READ HERE!)
(8) He pushed Lord Jagannatha’s chariot with His head, when the chariot did not want to move. The king picked big wrestlers, but they could not move the chariot. Then he got the elephants to pull the chariot, but still the chariot would not move, but when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the back of the chariot and pushed lightly with His head, then it started to roll down the road, and the ropes were lying in peoples’ hands and they were not pulling at all! And the chariot was just moving on its own
(9) the main miracle that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is showing is His outstanding symptoms of love of God
(10) He revived the dead son of Srivasa Thakura and healed sick persons such as the leper Vasudeva and the son- in-law of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, who was dying of cholera.
(11) He revealed visions of His transcendental form to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya and Ramananda Raya.
(12) He influenced the Mayavadi sannyasis of Benares by manifesting a brilliant effulgence after entering their assembly.
(Why Sri Nityanandha Prabhu broke the sanyasa Danda of Sri Caitanya? READ HERE!)
(13) Lord Chaitanya would sometimes mysteriously exit locked rooms, and He appeared in several kirtana (chanting) parties at once during the Rathayatra in Jagannatha Puri.
(14) He made the food disappear by eating from a distant place.
(15) He would sometimes mystically visit the home of His mother, Sacimata, in Bengal and eat the food she cooked for Him.
(16) He also mystically traveled from Jagannatha Puri to eat the offerings of Nrisimhananda Brahmacari, also living in Bengal.
(17) During the chipped-rice festival He invisibly visited Lord Nityananda, who fed Him morsels of chipped rice. Most of the assembled devotees could not understand what Lord Nityananda was doing, but some were able to see that Lord Chaitanya was present.
These are a few miracles of Sri Caitanya Maha Prabhu.
(CAITANYA’s BOLD ADVICE FOR BALANCING DEVOTION & FAMILY! READ HERE!)