MANGAL / MANGLIC/ MANGALYA / MARS DOSHA IN MARRIAGE- COMPLETE DETAILS WITH SCIENTIFIC REASONS AND REMEDIES!
Next to Nadi dosha, this Mangal dosha / Manglic dosha / Mars dosha is considered as the most important dosha that delays the marriage of many boys and girls.
This dosha is related to marriage only and it has no importance for any other aspects of life.
If we understand the scientific details behind this Mangal dosha, we will wonder how wise our ancestors were!
What is called Mangal dosha / Manglic dosha / Mars dosha?
First, let me give the general perception of the astrologers:
When calculated from the ASCENDANT (Lagna), if the mars (mangal) planet is in the houses of 1,2,4,7,8 or 12, the person is said to have mangal dosha, ie, manglic.
Now, Let me give my classified explanation based on my experience with the horoscopes:
I have classified the Mangal dosha into two. All people have been included in either of this classification.
POSITIVE MANGAL DOSHA: When the mars is in the houses 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11. Here the effects of mars will be more.
NEGATIVE MANGAL DOSHA: When the mars is in the houses 3,6,8,12. Here the effects of mars will be more.
Why I have classified the persons of mangal dosha into two?
Read the scientific details below that are given by me only based on the scientific nature of mars and its effects.
What is the Scientific reason for Mangal dosha / Manglic dosha / Mars dosha?
Mars (Mangal) is a hot and fiery planet and its rays fall on the head of a schild when it comes out of the mother’s body.
If the rays of mars fall on the head with more density, that means, the mars planet is in the places of Kendras or Trikonas (ie, in the houses 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11); If the rays of mars fall on the head with less density, that means, the mars planet is in the hidden or inauspicious houses in the horoscope(ie, in the houses 3,6,8,12).
POSITIVE MANGAL DOSHA:
When the mars is in the houses of 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11, the rays will be with more density and hence the temperature of the body of the child will be more and hence that child will have more sexual desires when he/ she grows.
NEGATIVE MANGAL DOSHA:
When the mars is in the houses of 3,6,8,12, the rays will be with less density and hence the temperature of the body of the child will be less and hence that child will have less sexual desires when he/ she grows.
WHY ONLY ‘POSITIVE + POSITIVE’ AND ‘NEGATIVE +NEGATIVE’ MARRIAGES ARE ADVISED?
Therefore, if a boy to whom the mars is in the houses of 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11 marries a girl who also has the mars in the houses of 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11, both of them will have more desires in sexual life and hence their married life will be happy.
Similarly, if a boy to whom the mars is in the houses of 3,6,8,12 marries a girl who also has the mars in the houses of 3,6,8,12, both of them will have less desires in sexual life and hence their married life will be happy. There will be no issues about lack of sex.
Out of the above houses, if the mars is in the houses of 2,7 and 8, it means that mars is present in the houses related to marriage, family and life time of the spouse. Therefore, out of all the positions, those who have mars in 2,7 and 8 should better marry another person who also have the mars in the same position. This will nullify the effect of the dosha.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE POSITIVE MARRIES NEGATIVE?
In case a (mars positive) boy to whom the mars is in the houses of 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,11 marries a (mars negative) girl who also has the mars in the houses of 3,6,8,12, the boy will have more desires in sexual life and the girl will have less desires in sexual life and hence their married life will NOT be happy. The boy will demand, but, the girl will not show interest. There will always be issues about lack of sex for that boy from that girl.
That is why, it is advised to the person having POSITIVE MANGAL DOSHA to marry only the person having the similar positive mangal diosha.
Hope all of you are now aware of the scientific reasons behind the factor of MANGAL DOSHA/ MANGLIC in the marriage between two persons.
What are the parihars (remedies) for mars dosha?
In general, the astrologers suggest that the person having mangal dosha should be married to a banana tree or Peepal tree or a god first. Then, he can have a regular marriage with a boy or girl.
However, this works only for a certain people whose dosha is less. We can not fully eradicate the effects of dosha just by a small ritual. Therefore, we have to take some corrective steps to reduce the ill effects of mars.
That is why, I do not recommend any MATERIAL / RITUALISTIC WAY OF PARIHARS for Mangal dosha. Instead, I suggest the following procedures or changes:
(1) Mangal dosha is related to the expetations of two persons. Unless the persons change their preferences in their life to suit the needs of the spouse, they can’t avoid the ill effects of mars. For example, if a mars negative girl marries a mars positive boy, he will demand more sexual interactions. If the girl does not cooperate, he may get upset that leads to misunderstandings or separation. To avoid this, the girl should change for her husband though she likes it or not. Otherwise, she can’t avoid the consequences.
(2) Another remedy is that the mars positive person can seriously involve in devotional way of life, he can change his preferences from sexual life to the devotional way of life. But, how many youth will be ready to follow this? If he / she follows, it will be nice.
(3) Or, if he avoids the thamo and rajo guna foods /vegetables that increases the sexual appetite, he/ she can control sexual urge.
The Thamo and rajo guna foods foods /vegetables that can be avoided are: meat, onion, garlic, drumstick, etc.
(4) If he deserts his material attachments and perform his/her duties just as duties, the mars will not disturb him/her. The planets will disturb/ affect a person only if he has attachments with the material pleasures and affairs in general.
(5) Krishna is called RISHIKESA, that means, master of senses. Therefore, if you worship Krishna by chanting His holy names, honouring the food as prassadam only after offering them to Krishna, associating more with Krishna’s devotees and developing serious love on Krishna, then, Krishna will help the devotees to control their senses and hence will give a happy married life. The disturbance of Mars will not be there in the family of such devotees.
(6) One should feel and cry in front of the god in a temple for his/ her offences of the previous births and pray for forgiveness from God. he should seriously resolve to stop further sinning in the present life. This will greatly reduce the effects of mangal dosha.
(7) He can also donate to qualified brahmanas and poor people and also help to perform the marriage of a poor boy or girl. This also will reduce the effects of mangal dosha.
I have written the practical and scientific way of approaching the Mangal dosha. Since I have also given the reasons, I hope that you will accept this new way of approaching the mangal dosha.
If you found this article very helpful, please share this to the social media using the SHARE BUTTONS below.