NADI DOSHA – Scientific Reasons! Same NADI Marriage Possible! Is Nadi Dosha true? Does Nadi Dosha affect child birth? Nadi Dosha Remedies! Read everything Here!
Question in detail from a devotee:
Hare Krishna Anna.. thanks for this wonderful help by this you are helping a lot of people to deal with their problems.. please hide my name Anna.. I want to ask you a question which happened with me recently.. while matching horoscope, does having a same Nadi is problematic?? is it not advisable to marry a guy with same Nadi.. like my parents saw a profile, we liked the profile the guys said a yes then suddenly they said a No coz we had same Nadi.. I mean none of us Belong to brahmin community, still it affects in having kids if we belong to the same Nadi? Is there actually a reason behind that???
WHAT IS NADI? ASTROLOGICAL EXPLANATION!
First, let me explain what NADI is.
There are fearful opinions about Nadi dosha! NADI is a factor in horoscope matching to check whether both the boy and girl are compatible in leading their marriage life. Many astrologers claim that there may be some small issues among them for various reasons including interest in personal close interactions and there may be issues in child birth.
Is it true? Not so in majority of cases! Read further:
(READ THIS PAGE OF OUR SITE FOR APPROACHING ME FOR ANY DOSHAS!)
36 MATCHES IN HOROSCOPE MATCHING
While matching the horoscopes for marriage, primarily, 36 matching points are checked (BUT, 10 IS ENOUGH). What are they?
Varna (Work Compatibility-1 point),
Vasya (Dominance Compatibility-2 points),
Tara (Fate/ longevity Compatibility-3 points),
Yoni (Sexual & Mental Compatibility – 4 points),
Graha Maitri (Family life Compatibility – 5 points),
Gana (Nature/Guna Compatibility – 6 points),
Bhakoota (Love between couples Compatibility- 7 points) and
NADI (Health Compatibility – 8 points).
These 36 have been subdivided into eight sets as shown above that is called ASHTA. Among these eight sets, NADI is an important factor set.
Among 36 matching points, Nadi has eight points to consider.
When the NADI of both the male and female are the same, this condition is called NADI DOSHA.
This is FEARED to affect child birth or giving weaker children. Is it true for all? Not so. I will explain. Read further.
THREE TYPES OF NADIS & RELATED DOSHAS
(1) Adi Nadi Dosha, (2) Madhya Nadi Dosha (Middle) and (3) Anthya Nadi Dosha (Terminal).
SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF NADI
There are two Scientific reasons that are called Nadi dosha in astrology:
Our body contains three types of gas : KAPHA, VAATHA, and PITHA.
The first Nadi (ADI) denotes KAPHA gas. The persons who have the domination of ADI Nadi will have the domintion of KAPHA Gas.
The Middle Nadi (MADHYA) denotes VAATHA gas. The persons who have the domination of MADHYA Nadi will have the domintion of VAATHA Gas.
The Terminal Nadi (ANTHYA) denotes PITHA gas. The persons who have the domination of ANTHYA Nadi will have the domintion of PITHA Gas.
Therefore, when the persons of same NADI marry, both of them will have the domination of the SAME GAS, either Kapha, Vaatha or Pitha. This is feared to cause the progeny (children) weak. In extreme cases, the child birth is feared to be nil.
Is it true? Wait. Read further:
Nadi indicates Blood Groups compatibility too. If the blood groups are of similar nature, the children may be weak. If the blood group are distant for both, the children will be healthy.
Nadi being same means similar blood group.
Different Nadi means distant blood group.
This is science.
NOW, I HAVE CLARIFIED THE NADI VERY SIMPLY TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT AND SCIENCE BEHIND NADI.
ASTROLOGY IS ALSO A SCIENCE. OUR VEDIC ASTROLOGY IS PERFECT IN EXPLAINING EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIFE.
Should the persons of same Nadi avoid marriage?
No. Nadi Dosha is just a OUTLINE BASED ON THE STARS OF GIRL AND BOY. We should see into the horoscope deeper.
But, the fact is this: All couples will not face such issues. If their Kalathra sthaana, Putra sthaana, Jupiter and Venus are in good position, they can marry though they have Nadi dosha. A good astrologer can find the strength of 7th, 5th houses, Jupiter and Venus.
Only those whose above houses and planets weak should avoid marrying. so, about 75% of the horoscopes can marry though they have Nadi Dosha.
You can get your match checked with me from home itself for a fee. Details are in THIS PAGE of this site.
What are the remedies (Parihars) if two persons having same Nadi should marry?
(1) If the boy and girl have SAME NAKSHATRA, Nadi dosha will not impact them.
(2) Same RASHI also nullifies Nadi Dosha.
(3) If the fifth house of the horoscope of both the boy and girl are very strong, Nadi Dosha will not affect.
(4) If the LAGNA of the boy and girl are strong, this too will protect them from Nadi dosha.
(5) If Venus is strong in the horoscope of both, there will be no scarcity for love between them. However, child birth effects may be there. But, If Jupiter is also strong, they will have good child birth also.
(6) If the GURU (JUPITER) aspects the seventh house of the couples, the bond will be strong. However, child birth effects may be there.
Also read this important Post: MANGAL / MANGLIC/ MANGALYA / MARS DOSHA IN MARRIAGE- COMPLETE DETAILS WITH SCIENTIFIC REASONS AND REMEDIES!
(7) Some astrologers perform the marriage of the girl with Vishnu first as a parihar. This is also considered as effective in nullifying the effects of Nadi dosha. (You might be aware of a popular cinema couple who performed such parihar and then married and living happily). But, if you satisfy any of the above six points, no parihar is needed.
(8) Chanting of Krishna’s Names such as Vishnu Sahasra Nama, Hare Krishna Maha Manthra, etc regularly by both the husband and wife throughout their life, will protect the ill effects of Nadi dosha and any other dosha.
(9) The confirmed method to get rid of Nadi dosha and any dosha is to accept a Diskha Guru from a bonafide sampradhaya and chanting the Lord’s names or Hare Krishna Maha Manthra given by him. The guru will be able to give relief from any dosha of the disciple. The painful thing is, the merciful guru suffers by accepting the dosha of disciples. This is the greatness of being a guru because they accept the karma of disciples.
(That is why, I always write not to offend a guru because once he accepts you, he takes the responsibility of your life itself. Being a guru is not an easy thing, please understand. See your guru with utmost respect and serve him sincerely from heart.)
Hope I have sufficiently explained the astrological and scientific aspects and remedies of NADI DOSHA.
So, most of the persons with Nadi Dosha can marry if they follow any of the above recommendations.
If you like this great article, please do not forget to share with others using the SHARE buttons below.