GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER SPECIAL: 14 STEPS OF THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST
Jesus Christ, considered as the Son Of God is the Symbol of Mercy. There is no doubt in it!
Good Friday is observed as the day of crucifixion of Jesus Christ at Calvary Cross.
Easter is the day on which Jesus Christ came back alive on the third day of his crucifixion.
Ok, Many of you may have a doubt:
Why the day of crucifixion of Jesus is called Good Friday instead of Mourning Friday?
There are one or all of the following reasons for observing this day as GOOD Friday:
(1) God’s Friday later corrupted in usage as Good Friday.
(2) Since on that day, some religious practices are followed, it is a Good Friday.
(3) Since Jesus Christ shed blood to wipe off the sins of his followers, it is GOOD Friday, ie, Good is happening for the people.
(4) Since it is a HOLY and GREAT day, it is a GOOD Friday.
(5) Since the people realize the sacrifices of Jesus Christ on that day and reform their sinful acts, it is the start of GOODNESS and hence it is a GOOD FRIDAY.
GOOD FRIDAY AND EASTER : 14 STEPS OF THE CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS CHRIST:
Jesus Christ was taken to the place of crucifixion by carrying the heavily weighing Cross. On this path, 14 steps are involved that are remembered by the followers of Christ.
(1) The governor announces the death sentence for Jesus Christ at Calvary Cross.
(2) The soldiers place the heavily weighing cross on the shoulder of Jesus Christ.
(3) Jesus falls down for the FIRST TIME on ground unable to bear the weight of the Cross.
(4) Jesus Christ meets his mother Mary on the way of the spot of crucifixion.
(5) A follower namely Simon helps Jesus to carry the cross.
(6) A woman namely Veronica clears the sweating face of Jesus Christ using a cloth.
(7) Jesus falls down for the SECOND TIME on ground unable to bear the weight of the cross.
(8) Jesus consoles the crying women of Jerusalem.
(9) Jesus falls down for the THIRD TIME on ground unable to bear the weight of the cross.
(10) The soldiers remove the clothes of Jesus Christ making him helpless.
(11) Jesus Christ was fixed on the cross using nails.
(12) Jesus Christ dies praying “Lord, Forgive them. They do not know what they do”.
(13) Jesus Christ was unloaded from the cross and was placed on the laps of his Mother Mary.
(14) The body of Jesus Christ was buried.
You may also read this CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Post on JESUS CHRIST – with the GLORIES AND SOME SIMILARITIES WITH THE PREACHING OF KRISHNA!
Good Friday lesson taught by Jesus Christ:
“There is no life without pains. There is no history without sacrifice. The death and rebirth of Jesus Christ is the indication that Jesus Christ is always blessing His followers being alive all the time in the country of his father.”
Jesus Christ is a merciful Spiritual Master who sacrificed his life itself for doing good for the people. It is believed that he cleanses the sins of his followers with his blood shed at the time of his crucifixion.