Getting a devotee child – Complete spiritual Tips!
Hare Krishna!!! Is it possible to get a child according to our wish?? I mean to say if anyone want to get a Devotee child as their son. How is it possible?? Please answer.
It is definitely possible.
Choice of getting a devotee child depends on the following two cases:
(1) BY PREVIOUS KARMA & SPECIAL PLAN OF LORD
In this process, even a demon-like person gets a devotee child. This is for a good cause. That demon-like person have been destined to be corrected or reformed by his devotee child.
(Parents’ karma or Child’s karma – Which gives a child with disabilities? READ HERE!)
For example, Prahalada. His father is a demon-like person. He is in no way connected with the devotional way of life. However, he too got a devotee child.
He had the karma of getting killed by Lord Himself and hence attain liberation. Not going back to Godhead, but, just liberation because of getting killed by Lord Himself.
Therefore, he got a perfect devotee child like Prahalada who was able to call Lord and bring Him to the palace.
If a person gets a devotee child, he too gets liberated when his child goes back to the Lord following devotion. This is the power of a devotee. A devotee not only liberates himself and goes back to the Lord, but, he liberates his seven generations also though they do not take any efforts. This is the power of devotion by a single person in a family.
(How to develop Social skills for the devotee children who are not social? READ HERE!)
(2) FOLLOWING THE DEVOTIONAL RULES (VAIDHI BHAKTI)
This is what you have asked.
The consciousness that dominates our mind most of the time reflects during the interaction with the wife in bed also.
For example, some may approach his wife in bed as if he is very lucky to have such a beautiful wife to mate.
Some others may approach his wife in bed violently dominated with sex. Only maximum pleasures will be their goal, not anything else.
Some others may follow unhealthy means in bed. Some others think of actors while being with his wife.
Thus, when a person mates with his / her spouse with a highly materialistic and sexual domination, the sperm that is chosen to transfer to the wife will be the one that too has more materialistic character in its genes.
In contrary, if a person is spending most of his day with the thoughts and practices of Krishna, he will not approach his wife in bed like a demon.
Instead, he will be so gentle and treat his wife as an associate given by the Lord to give a good and devotional progeny. Therefore, he will not give much importance for her physical aspects. He will perform even mating as a devotional duty to produce devotee children.
(No Mating or Mating to get devotee children – Which is good for devotee couples? READ HERE!)
Such couples will get devotee children without fail.
Now, we have understood that one can get a devotee child if he approaches his wife and the wife approaches him, with a goal of getting devotee children ONLY.
Here, a question arises: How to have devotional mood even in bed?
As said for death, one will think of Krishna even at the time of death ONLY IF HE IS THINKING OF KRISHNA THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE. Otherwise, suddenly thinking of Krishna while dying will be impossible.
Same applies here.
It is true that one can have Krishna Conscious mind even while undergoing mating.
When? If he considers that action primarily for producing devotee progeny.
Of course, some contamination will be there because the male and female body should prepare for mating properly and hence they may have to think of s…..x also. However, this UNAVOIDABLE CONTAMINATION will be forgiven because the MAIN PURPOSE is to get a devotee child. Having some s….xual thoughts to prepare the body will be for fulfilling the task of getting devotee child only.
(Is artificially getting children in the old age right? READ HERE!)
TIPS TO HAVE KRISHNA CONSCIOUS MINDSET EVEN IN BED
(1) First, choose a right day for mating. Avoid certain special days like Ekadasi, Amavasya, monthly periods, etc. Ensure that the day is not a prohibited day for mating.
(2) If this chosen day happens to be the middle 15 days between two periods (menses cycle), possibility of conception is more. That is, seven days after the menses stoppage and seven days before the next menses start. These 15 days will be the ideal period in which the egg will be readily available in wife’s uterus.
(3) If the wife has irregular periods cycle, her pregnancy may get delayed more. Therefore, it is not wrong to first take harmone treatment for regularizing the menses cycle. Successful treatments are available.
(4) I know a devotee who got a child after 10 years. He was worried for not having a child. A devotee doctor first asked his wife whether she had regular periods cycle. She said no. Therefore, he first gave tablets for regularizing her periods. Once her periods regularized for 4-5 months, she got pregnant and got a nice devotee child. This is the proven fact that I have observed closely.
(5) Offer evening worship to the Lord perfectly and pray to Him to bless a devotee child for you.
(6) Mating should happen only after 8 PM in night and before 3 AM. Not during the day or evening time.
(Should I send my children to the Gurukuls to protect his devotion? READ HERE!)
(7) Srila Prabhupada, the founder Acharya of ISKCON suggested atleast fifty rounds of chanting before going to bed. Try your best to chant as much as possible though you fail to complete fifty rounds. Perform chanting until you feel that you are dominated with Krishna in mind.
(8) Now, your consciousness will remain dominated with Krishna. This is the time to mate.
(9) Then, continue praying to the Lord during every day prayer that He should bless only a devotee child for you.
(10) Once the wife becomes pregnant, she must chant as much as possible all the nine months and hear devotional songs more. She will have to have only prasadam. All these things ie, devotional vibrations and prasadam will get transferred to the child in the uterus. This is medically proven also.
Now, you may see a nice child blessed to you in the tenth month.
Continue to follow a devotional way of life and give more association of devotees to your child.
Your child will become a wonderful devotee right from his childhood.
Let him just chant, have prasadam and hear/ read Krishna kathas till 18. After 18 or even after he gets a job, you may start to feed advanced concepts based teachings to your child. Do not feed advanced concepts before 18 because he may fail to understand them properly. The mind maturity is needed to observe and digest advanced concepts.
Hope this article helps you. If yes, why can’t you share this article using the share buttons below, so that thousands of others too will be benefited?
(What are the rules to get only a devotee child by Garbhadhaan Sanskar? READ HERE!)